Although we are going through tough times at the moment with Covid-19, it's nice to have something in the summer diary to look forward to with colleagues or friends once we hopefully get back to somwhat normality. Talk to us today about our flexible cancellation policy for your event should anything need to be postponed until later in the year.
Add something different to your corporate golf event with a round of golf on either of our championship courses here at Carton House Golf.
With golf course views, the new bar and dining experience The Carriage House is the ideal location for any corporate gathering. Enjoy private event and meeting space to suit your needs and delicious local food served throughout the day. For a larger meeting space, choose from the contemporary comfort of the boardrooms and suites in our custom-built conference centre.
At Carton House Golf we are delighted to work with you to create a tailored package to suit your needs.**
** Terms and conditions apply, subject to availability with a minimum number of 12 people.
Our packages include championship features such as:
• 18 hole green fees
• Assisted bag drop facility
• Registration desk and group management service
• On course competition (long drive - nearest the pin)
• Golf course starter/ranger
• Complimentary use of practice facilities and range balls
• Halfway house refreshments to include a Carton House Golf burger and drink
• 3 course meal in The Carriage House
• 1 hour golf clinic
• Customised cart sign if required
• Welcome pack to include course guide, pitch repairer, ball marker and pencil
• Golf buggies*
• Shotgun start
• Beat the pro competition
• Scorecard checking and administration
• Additional halfway house catering
*Please be advised that buggies are not permitted on either course during the winter months, October - March inclusive. This is to help maintain the excellent condition of our courses.
To book, call us on +353 (0)1 651 7715 or email here
Treat them to a golf experience at Carton House Golf with one of our gift cards.